Sunday 29 July 2007

Dumb

They're pathetic really, seem to be mostly made for females, but I love them: the Blogthings quizzes. You find out stuff about yourself that you'd never know otherwise. Take this one:




You Are a Smart American



You know a lot about US history, and you're opinions are probably well informed.

Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.



Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just a snarky Dutchman hedging his bets and willing to consider the US of A as a possible future domicile.

This one I like even more:




You are 87% Scorpio





Yes! Scorpio pride! At least I don't have to be ashamed of my astrological sign. And it's all true. Blogthings never lie.

And another one I just couldn't resist:




You Are 56% Republican



You aren't a full fledged Republican yet, but it's probably the party that fits you best.

You probably consider yourself an independent Republican. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!



I must be the only one on this side of the pond. Member of a club of one, but at least I'm special. The comment about "thinking for yourself" will save my skin if I ever have to face the Republican-hating lynch mob called "Continental Europe". A pity really, a stain om my hitherto solid right-wing credentials. Then again, I support legal cocaine on "fight for your right to party" grounds, so I might not hit it off with Ann Coulter.

And to go ahead with this crazy sexual experimentation thing:




You Are Bold And Brave



But daring? Not usually?

You tend to like to make calculated risks.

So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...

You are up for whatever's new and (a little) exciting!



I really surprise myself sometimes. I might not need to rely on bottled Scottish courage to go ahead after all. ;)

No comments: