Tuesday 18 September 2007

My weekend, part 2

So I went home feeling a little confused after Friday night. I was immediately bombarded with texts, which rattled me even more. Feeling depressed, I showered and went to bed, having decided to take it really easy on Saturday night.

I had decided to meet up with last week's guy on Saturday night, but I didn't really feel up to it. A couple of glasses of wine calmed me down sufficiently to make it to town, but later than usual.

Here I met ex-crush and last week's guy, but I didn't really feel comfortable about staying. I had enough of that place, so I decided to have a drink at the other place which is a bit less in-your-face about everything.

Suddenly Friday's guy's started texting me that he was gonna be back in town soon. His birthday party was over a little earlier than expected, and he asked me if I wanted him to come over. I wasn't sure what to answer so I just replied: "if you feel like it".

In the mean time I just danced on the stage, next to a group of what I thought were lesbians. The DJ, whom I'd met on Friday night, was kicking the place with some nice trancy tunes but few people got really into it. It was, however, exactly what I needed at that time. He later switched to some standard disco fare, and I noticed he himself wasn't into it: the mixing got a bit sloppy.

Friday night guy came in exactly at the time he predicted, and he introduced me to one of the "lesbians". His niece. Awkward. I asked him what the hell they were doing there, and he said: "well, no-one hassles them here. They come here quite often". I suppose that's a secret I should keep to myself, to prevent a flood of horny straight guys coming over to score girls. LOL. Then he tells me her brother is really hot.

We sat at the bar, met up with some people we both knew and basically drank beer till closing time. I started developing a crush on the tall, slender, hot bartender. I think there's an opening there too.

After closing time we were unceremoniously dumped into the street so we went to his place and had the sex we probably should have been having on Friday night. It was pretty good honestly, and now I know what topping is really like.

He's still texting. Next week I'm staying in, I think.

1 comment:

K said...

HAHA, you are a busy one aren't you? I think ill co-sign on that 'staying in next weekend' bit. You can only have so much action right?

Wink